Put a blank label on the door and let's go for a beer.
This is freeform. The time come back round like ... stutter and stop but no-one can notice so ... the hand of a clock next to a clock or two on a wall of clocks in a room of clocks, on a floor of clocks, in a house of clocks, in/on....
Your life's work is never done because it cannot be done. And how often do you have a life? Your life? Or is it someone else's?
In a way I feel I should salute you. Serenade your stupidity as you'll wear it, glad rags, regardless of me.
And so I know you. Known you. Have to,][ but remember and know that all that is around, surround sound and vision in glorious techni-sensual all-experiences pilled for your pleasure, is matter. And there are no worries. All you need is love. And air and food and water and ... all you need is love.
I think someone's now walked on water. Way to go. We look inside because it's nearer than outside and we can get there quicker. There's ADD in all its glory for you. That's all it is.
Ways and means, ways and means. And if it means what can't be avoided for it to mean what it does if it is to mean, well, anything at all then ...after a long time, who do you talk to at the end of the day?
Even the melancholy? Even you, Mr A-Z.? Put on your party hat. Di'n't yo mamma raise you right? Or is that your problem?
My headphones that isolate protect me from you. It doesn't take an x-ray to see the decision process at work, it doesn't take.
Such non-back-to-front thinking or to think from the stage: such right thinking, does little other than to recognise. The solution? Ah! We can just play blind man's bluff.
We, no you - not I -. You are polite viscera, at times.
Put me in a field at dawn, or swap and I'll watch you. It will be fresh, clean air and you'll start with a clean slate for the day. All too rapidly filling, indelible, if you let it. Yet you will clear and start again at any given moment because you have learned so well to take what you cannot refuse and parry; to give yourself that which you would take but a taste of.
Put yourself into tomorrow and live your life back to front?
What do you learn in rediscovery apart from a feeling you never fully explored first time around?
I disagree.
Your life's work is never done because it cannot be done. And how often do you have a life? Your life? Or is it someone else's?
In a way I feel I should salute you. Serenade your stupidity as you'll wear it, glad rags, regardless of me.
And so I know you. Known you. Have to,][ but remember and know that all that is around, surround sound and vision in glorious techni-sensual all-experiences pilled for your pleasure, is matter. And there are no worries. All you need is love. And air and food and water and ... all you need is love.
I think someone's now walked on water. Way to go. We look inside because it's nearer than outside and we can get there quicker. There's ADD in all its glory for you. That's all it is.
Ways and means, ways and means. And if it means what can't be avoided for it to mean what it does if it is to mean, well, anything at all then ...after a long time, who do you talk to at the end of the day?
Even the melancholy? Even you, Mr A-Z.? Put on your party hat. Di'n't yo mamma raise you right? Or is that your problem?
My headphones that isolate protect me from you. It doesn't take an x-ray to see the decision process at work, it doesn't take.
Such non-back-to-front thinking or to think from the stage: such right thinking, does little other than to recognise. The solution? Ah! We can just play blind man's bluff.
We, no you - not I -. You are polite viscera, at times.
Put me in a field at dawn, or swap and I'll watch you. It will be fresh, clean air and you'll start with a clean slate for the day. All too rapidly filling, indelible, if you let it. Yet you will clear and start again at any given moment because you have learned so well to take what you cannot refuse and parry; to give yourself that which you would take but a taste of.
Put yourself into tomorrow and live your life back to front?
What do you learn in rediscovery apart from a feeling you never fully explored first time around?
I disagree.



5 Comments:
this post, title to final two words, is why I dig the hell out of what you're doing here. (the whole nut)(all rooms)
well said tacit...
But somewhere, in the middle of the alphabet, could you find the whole person. Extremes are only but reflections of the fractions from subtractions.
Good that you can see through it all, that's always important.
Tomorrow is never Here. Today, the only tangible reality...and that too is momentary.
That being said, let's have a picnic of broken sentences, stale bread and vintage wine...your field of choice, yes, dawn would be lovely.
Once I've made my millions, I'll hire you an island and once you've all met each other you can wish you hadn't!
Liked it, loved it and I wonder if you know what I'm thinking?
I only ask because I didn't want to write what I wanted to say. And if this didn't make sense just disregard it, please.
Again, good piece.
Post a Comment
<< Home