Try
Today will end, when?
I wonder if anything ever really begins. I think of a slide rule.
I smell of another, but now it's me.
Adversity. It coats my teeth like the foetid fur from yesterday's beer-fest, but I choose to not clean it off.
I feel the freedom it brings.
And did I do you wrong; by meeting you? Was that enough to set the train in motion, the axis off-centre by a degree?
I multitask in games I never finish.
You are so strange. Still. You all. All. You. So strange.
Colloid. That is our skin.
The chaos we ignore while we try to fight against it. A blizzard of human bodies whirled into us. Crashing. And building on that which is no wreckage, just a sleeping partner.
Glad to hide the ... feel the ..., or nothing at all: we are different.
Who were you?
Puff.
You steal history.
You steal history.
And I am gone.
I wonder if anything ever really begins. I think of a slide rule.
I smell of another, but now it's me.
Adversity. It coats my teeth like the foetid fur from yesterday's beer-fest, but I choose to not clean it off.
I feel the freedom it brings.
And did I do you wrong; by meeting you? Was that enough to set the train in motion, the axis off-centre by a degree?
I multitask in games I never finish.
You are so strange. Still. You all. All. You. So strange.
Colloid. That is our skin.
The chaos we ignore while we try to fight against it. A blizzard of human bodies whirled into us. Crashing. And building on that which is no wreckage, just a sleeping partner.
Glad to hide the ... feel the ..., or nothing at all: we are different.
Who were you?
Puff.
You steal history.
You steal history.
And I am gone.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home